Residents living in and around Centralia can learn about their risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and other chronic, serious conditions with affordable screenings by Life Line Screening. Centralia Recreation Complex will host this community event at 115 East Second St. in Centralia.
Screenings can check for:
- The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for cardiovascular disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
- HDL and LDL Cholesterol levels
- Diabetes risk
- Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
- Kidney and thyroid function, and more
Screenings are affordable and convenient. Free parking is also available.
Special package pricing starts at $159, but consultants will work with you to create a package that is right for you based on your age and risk factors. Call 1-877-237-1354 or visit their website at www.lifelinescreening.com. Pre-registration is required.
- Occurred Saturday, September 24th, 2022 — all day
Centralia Recreation Complex115 E. 2nd St.
Centralia, IL 62801